PSI are consistently looking to see how we can improve our customer services, with the ultimate objective of being able to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We understand that there are some good quality competitors in the market, and although many of our product lines carry a significant technology or performance advantage that this is not sufficient in isolation to create long term and trusted relationships – which is what we strive for.
We commit to the following goals;
- We will always aim to tell you when we will return your call if we are not able to answer a query immediately, and we will honour that commitment.
- We aim to turn all product quotations around within 2 days, and we measure ourselves rigorously against this target.
- If a product that you have ordered is in stock we will aim to ship it that day; if it is not, then we will endeavour to acknowledge the order within one days of receipt.
- When we advise a delivery date, you can rest assured that we are committed to achieving it – no lies, no telling you what you want to hear in order to win your business, just an honest assessment of what is achievable. We will work with all of our suppliers in order to achieve this.
- We are completely committed to resolving any problem you may have with our products or service quickly, efficiently and to your complete satisfaction. We firmly believe that most customers accept that mistakes can sometimes happen and that people will judge us on our ability to rectify that problem.
The whole company is aligned with these objectives, from the stores through the sales desk up to and including the directors. Please feel free to let us know if there are things you think we can improve.